Hannahs Podcast

I was going to discuss some serious topics within the criminal justice system to try and give you guys an educated insight since I am the only CJ major in the class... however, its been a long and stressful week for much of america so I decided to lighten the mood and discuss something we can hopefully all relate too on some level. I hope you don't take me too seriously, I am naturally a disgustingly sarcastic person & I apologize if I offend anyone with my thoughts or language, I clearly might need anger management for my road rage :)


Side note- I feel like I sound like Tomi Lahren would if she recorded herself driving and that freaks me out because shes terrifyingly stupid... I promise I'm not nearly as ignorant as her and I really dont hate everything as much as I make it sound     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Place for All to Gather

Meet Michael Schurig

Homework options for Friday