Jason Morrison-photographer

The Jayhawk Theatre
Battle of the Big Bands at The Jayhawk Theatre


Hi, my name is Jason. I am a photographer who likes to be around music and the visual arts. I enjoy spending my time around expressive people. Creative people make excellent subjects. I work at The Jayhawk Theatre as a photographer. I am part of a team who handles city code safety and fire watch there. I have a job at Washburn Student Media as a copy editor/freelance photographer, and reporter. I am working on a podcast series about music for The Review online. In my free time, I play guitar, bass, and drum machine, and produce electronic dance music. My major is art and my minor is in mass media with a concentration in film and video. I am enjoying learning how to write a film script this semester. I am working on combining my interests into a cohesive audio/visual concept.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Place for All to Gather

Meet Michael Schurig

Homework options for Friday