Alexis Gingell's Bio


My name is Alexis Gingell (pronounced Jingle) and I am a Sophomore at Washburn. I am a Film and Editing major and work at Dillons. Originally I'm from Branson, Missouri but moved up to Topeka about 2 years ago. I LOVE going to the movies and binge watching TV shows because going outside isn't fun. I love horror movies most of all but honestly I love all types of movies. My favorite TV shows are Teen Wolf (which is number one), American Horror Story, The Fosters, Midnight Texas, The Flash, Supergirl, Riverdale, and so many more it's almost sad. I recently got a Guinea Pig named Malia and she's super rude but I love her. My goal is to make people laugh and to keep the laughter going.

Comments

  1. I also love Teen Wolf and The Flash! Cant say the same about horror movies though, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! I love guinea pigs! I have had two, Pumpkin and Nala. Pumpkin was my best friend when I was in grade school, I was so very sad when she passed away. So I got Nala, and she's a sassy little butt that doesn't like people unless they have food. :) I think most pigs are kind of greedy and rude like that, though. Pumpkin was a rare one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also really love AHS (that's about as scary as I can get) and my favorite season was probably Roanoke, but I'm looking forward to the new season a lot. And I just started watching The Fosters and Riverdale, but I love both of those as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE Riverdale! I am so excited for season 2. I like AHS, but the only full season I have seen is Coven, but I watched the first episode of the new season and plan to keep watching it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice bio. I love Riverdale and The Fosters too. Nice to meet you. Good luck both your studies.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Place for All to Gather

Meet Michael Schurig

Homework options for Friday