Jackson Cousin: A (Late) Introduction

What's up, everybody?!

My name is Jackson Cousin, and before I begin - yes, I know this introduction is very late. But better late than never, right? I was born and raised in Wichita, and graduated from Wichita West High School. At West, we had academies we were part of. I was part of the Business Academy, and I completed the Information Technology and Audio/Visual strands. I also was part of the Fine Arts Academy, and completed the Instrumental Music strand. I am majoring in Mass Media: Film/Video, and minoring in Music. After graduation, I plan to become a freelance filmmaker, until I can start and own my own independent film production company. If that doesn't work, I will become a musician for hire, and a private instructor. I have my own YouTube channel, X4Xanthos, where I post gaming videos and different films I make (short films, sketch comedies, etc.) so check that out if you want. I'd really appreciate it. But anyway, that's just a little bit about me, and I look forward to learning a lot!

My blog: http://x4xanthos.blogspot.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Place for All to Gather

Meet Michael Schurig

Homework options for Friday