Tsk.Tsk. Directions Matter.

Hey Gang:
I am ending my weekend by reading your blogs. Many of you created NEW posts on this blog to share your URL instead of going back to your introduction post. Others have only one post or no posts on their blogs.

So, this post is to recognize the first week of Blog All-Stars, in no particular order.

Mel: Funny! Good job on first two posts

Bayley: Your blog looks awesome! Loved your first two posts.

Cassie: Great start to your blog.

Nathaniel: 3 posts already! Only 17 more to go. Nice job.

Hannah: Great job on your first three posts. You write from a very honest place as you give your readers a peek into your journey.

Jackson H: You have kicked off your technology blog nicely.

Darrin: Great posts. I was going to take your poll, but alas it said it was closed.

Bryan: Great job of getting your posts completed. I am just wondering if I will recognize any of the games you will write about.

By Thursday, Sept. 15, all MM 199 Boot Campers need FOUR Fantastic Posts.

Happy Blogging.

Comments

  1. Thanks for the feedback! I have updated the closing date for the poll on my blog, I didn't realize it had closed so soon. Sorry about that.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Place for All to Gather

Meet Michael Schurig

Homework options for Friday