Another Way to Not Go Off Your Rocker

We all have some sort of streaming website we use. However, by this point, I believe that I have watched every single thing on Netflix. Whether it is Disney+, Netflix, Hulu, you can always find something new to watch. I know that during most of quarantine I was not working, so I had time to watch a lot of things. If you have not seen The Mandalorian by now, you have been living under a rock. Also, as of May 15, Avatar: The Last Airbender is on Netflix. There are a plethora of things to watch, even if it is on 123 Movies. Start a new series or movie, maybe even rewatch another series or movie. Something that you find intriguing and entertaining.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Place for All to Gather

Meet Michael Schurig

Homework options for Friday