4-H wrapped up

The 10 years of being a member in 4-H has taught me many life lessons and given me great memories. Being in an organization like 4-H made me realize that my love for community service isn't going to go away anytime soon, so being in a college where there are so many opportunities to serve is great! I'm glad that I have found organizations across campus that are trying to "make the best better", as the 4-H motto goes.

4-H has taught me that helping others and thinking of a picture that is bigger than myself will always be more gratifying than being self-centered. I give all of my thanks to 4-H as a whole for providing such fun ways of learning and helped me gain more common knowledge as well as complex knowledge, which is something that I will never forget.

I will recommend getting involved in 4-H to anyone I will ever meet because it is probably the best thing that my parents ever did for me.

photo by: Alyssa Storm


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Place for All to Gather

Meet Michael Schurig

Homework options for Friday