The Office!

The Office is a comedy "mockumentary" of an office space in Scranton Pennsylvania. It is showing the everyday workplace of paper salesman and many more. Whether it is the constant pranks between Jim and Dwight or the uncommon boss named Michael, there are many different interesting stories and episodes which is why it is one of the most famous TV shows in the United States. Through my next 4 blog posts I will be discussing the TV show in a variety of ways that not many people tend to talk about. I will be discussing the best moments of the office on my podcast; I will be talking about the camera quality had changed drastically from the first couple of seasons to the last couple. I will talk about the character change throughout the TV show and how it still worked very well even though many characters joined and left throughout the show.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Place for All to Gather

Meet Michael Schurig

Homework options for Friday