Cardi B and Acting

Honestly what can't Cardi do? Her first acting career in the new movie Hustlers, she only gained more money and more fame; She continues to amaze and surprise all of us. She explains how being an actor/actress is completely different from being an artist. Cardi said,"I couldn't believe that I was on set for, like 16 hours. Like, goddamn, is this what actors and actress gotta go through?" The artist turned into an actress quickly. Cardi be will be appearing in Fast & Furious 9 in 2020 continuing her acting career.

I'm ending this series of blog post with this one because Cardi is a smart, crazy, and talented woman. Throughout my blogs I've showed that Cardi has done so much within a few years. I am excited to see what more she has in store for us in the future. I stay partying with Cardi.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Place for All to Gather

Meet Michael Schurig

Homework options for Friday