Dropshipping Using Shopify: What is it?

by Christian Clark

As a college student athlete, my schedule doesn't give me the opportunity to have a job so instead I have to find other ways to make money instead of exchanging my time for it. Dropshipping utilizing an e-commerce software called Shopify is a way of making money that I've found that fits my schedule by me just doing a little bit everyday. Dropshipping is the process of selling a product from a manufacturer straight to the retailer and selling it through your website, skipping the usual distribution channels. The most common way to do this is by finding a product from china and selling it at a higher price, making money on the difference. I will go over the basics of dropshipping like how to find a product, how to market that product, and how to fulfill orders. First, you'll need a website and a domain, you can do this through
 Shopify. Once you have your website set up, you can proceed to looking for a product. I will go over how to find a product in the next post.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Place for All to Gather

Meet Michael Schurig

Homework options for Friday