Media Essentials: The correct tool for editing video

photo by Jason Morrison
This is the tool I initially wanted to use on my video editing over the weekend after I got behind on my assignments and downloaded a trojan on my computer. But the first tool we pick up is not always the best. After I decided to cut my video file in pieces, rather than hack at my laptop, I remembered that there is an included video editor on Windows 10. I used it to link a string of video clips together to make my music video last year:
The music is my own. It is a blend of different electronic sounds in the spirit of glitch, industrial and dubstep, but with a "huh?" factor. In my next post, I will show a tutorial on how to use the trim and split functions in Windows Video Editor.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Place for All to Gather

Meet Michael Schurig

Homework options for Friday