Managing Your Finances

Photo Credit: Jeff Williams
Hello everyone, my name is Delainey Williams and I will be writing a 5 part blog series on managing your finances. I have worked in a bank since May 2016, and I am currently a loan officer at Capitol Federal Savings. Over the last few years, I have gained a lot of hands on experience helping customers manage their finances and prepare for the future. I have learned a lot of the “what not to do” with your money as well. These things combined helps make me the perfect person to blog about this topic. 

I am going to cover several different topics in my blog posts including creating a budget, applying for a credit card, and opening a new bank account. These topics are honestly important to be knowledgeable at any adult age, not just as a student. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Place for All to Gather

Meet Michael Schurig

Homework options for Friday