Media Essentials: How to make a podcast

photo by Jason Morrison
I made my first podcast in the summer of 2019 for a final project in a psychology class. I haven't made many since then, but I know the basics of how to record audio. One way to get ideas is to listen to podcasts already published.
What I learned by doing that is: anything goes! So, find out the guidelines specific to your assignment, and you will be in great shape. Use what you have for a microphone, whether it's your phone or an external mic. What can be daunting is the editing, but there are good free programs to use.
AudioLab  is a great Android app for editing audio. Use whatever you can find. Keep it simple and do the best you can.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Place for All to Gather

Meet Michael Schurig

Homework options for Friday