Glossier Case Study: Summary

by Lauryn Massey

Looking back on my Glossier case study, I learned a lot, and I think there is a lot to be learned from the brand themselves. I chose Glossier specifically as a brand to look at because they became so successful off of social media. Since my major's concentration is creative advertising, I thought they would be a fun brand to focus on. Online based advertising and social media is the new thing. Glossier completely built their brand using Instagram. Influencer based marketing, social media advertisements, and targeting young audiences is the key to building a brand online. It's amazing that everything now is online. Stores are closing because shopping is moving online. DVDs are going away because of online downloads and streaming services. The world is becoming even more advanced with technology, and it's only going to progress more. The sooner companies adapt to technology, the more successful they will be going forward. I learned a lot just by focusing on one brand's success using social media, but there are so many greater things to come in the future. Thank you all for following along with my Glossier blogs.


Photo taken off stock website, royalty free.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Place for All to Gather

Meet Michael Schurig

Homework options for Friday