Ally Ulsaker Bio




Hi I'm Ally Ulsaker, I am from McPherson, KS. I am a sophomore at Washburn, and my major is currently mass media with an emphasis in public relations. At Washburn I am involved in Zeta Tau Alpha and Washburn Women's Basketball. Some of my hobbies are hanging out with Allison and Jordan, reading, and trying to find a new show to watch on Netflix/Amazon. A few fun fact about me are I am the last of my siblings to attend Washburn, my parents develop multiple Freddy's Frozen Custard franchises, and I have two fake teeth! If you want to go grab some Dunkin coffee or Taco Bell, let a girl know!

Comments

  1. Hey Ally! I have worked at a Freddy's in Wichita for the past year and a half! We are the second store that ever opened. It is my first job and I really enjoy it. When I go back this summer I will start work again, which I look forward to because I miss my Freddy's fam. What made you choose public relations as your emphasis?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ally! I think its really cool that your parents create Freddy's Frozen Custard franchises! I also enjoy reading as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so cool that you're involved with Zeta Tau Alpha! I haven't started a new show on Netflix in a while but there are so many shows to choose from!

    ReplyDelete
  4. S/O to the Ulsaker family first off, your brother is and forever be my guy. Also s/o to all the Freddy's restaurant chains your family has connections to, that is very big time. Everybody needs a little custard in the life

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the photo you used. It has a fresh Summer feel. Two fake teeth? I never would have guessed. Sounds like there's an interesting story behind that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your family seems so cool, I have never played basketball well so its so cool to know you are a WWBB player! I love all of our greek life on campus!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Ally! Great photo girl, so cute! We have so much in common, I LOVE dunkin. Maybe we can go sometime? Would love to get to know you better :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Place for All to Gather

Meet Michael Schurig

Homework options for Friday