Jordan Yoder Bio

My name is Jordan Yoder and I am from Silver Lake, Kansas which is a small suburb just north of Topeka. I am a sophomore this year majoring in Mass Media with an emphasis in Public Relations. I am also a member of Zeta Tau Alpha here at Washburn University. I enjoy traveling, spending time with my family, and also hanging out with my friends on the weekends. A few fun facts about me include; I have a freckle in my right eye, I have been out of the country 5 times for various vacations, I am very afraid of snakes and frogs, I won state 7 times in high school, and I really like the show Impractical Jokers. Another activity that I love to do would be going to the lake with friends during the summer. I really love Washburn and its beautiful campus and I could not have chosen a better school for my college years.

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jordan! We have the same exact major, that's cool!! I also love going to the lake with my friends, my family and I have a lake house near my home town!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jordan! I am family orientated too and also enjoy traveling! I am afraid of snakes and frogs as well, anything reptile-like!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHA! I love Impractical jokers! That show never fails to make me laugh

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am the exact same major as you, and I love our chapter of ZTA. Family is such an important part of my life, and it is so reassuring knowing you are too! Can't wait to get to work with you in the next proceeding weeks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Place for All to Gather

Meet Michael Schurig

Homework options for Friday