Jessica Galvin Bio

My name is Jessica Galvin. I live in Topeka Kansas, but not on campus. I'm not sure how to put a photo of me on here, and putting photos online is not really something I want to do anyways. I get pretty paranoid about disclosing personal information where anyone can get it, hence the duct-tape over my webcam. So I'll just describe my appearance, here: I am a 5 foot 1, Asian female of average weight and BMI. I have very dark eyes and straight black hair that is almost long enough for me to sit on. I don't tend to wear makeup and my attire is a T-shirt with shorts or jeans. (Now you know what I look like.) I enjoy art of all kinds and playing Magic: the Gathering (a trading card game) and D&D (a role-playing game). I like being creative and learning impractical fun facts. I love cute animals, and since cute is subjective, this includes jumping spiders, chinchillas, sugar gliders, fluffy moths, axolotls, ferrets, mice, dumbo octopi, hedgehogs, giant isopods, puppies and kittens, garden snakes, owls, sea turtles, bunnies, and cuttlefish. If it is small, young, fluffy, helpless, big eyed, and/or is a cephalopod, I probably think it's adorable.

Comments

  1. I like that you gave a description of yourself instead of posting a picture! I like to learn fun facts too! It's cool that you see some animals that others think are scary as cute.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Place for All to Gather

Meet Michael Schurig

Homework options for Friday