Drew Dickes Bio

Hey guys, my name is Drew Dickes and I am a mass media major at Washburn University. My emphasis as of right now is creative advertising and my minor is art. Some things that interest me are cars, travelling, languages, and anything photo/video related. I have always loved taking pictures and i have just recently started doing videos on youtube (that you may see some of on my blog!) One thing I hope to get out of this class is knowledge on how to better use social media to get my message out to larger numbers of people.

Comments

  1. Hey Drew! I am also a creative advertising emphasis, and I love photography and creating videos! I have been considering starting a YouTube channel for a while, I feel that it's something I would really enjoy but I'm not sure that I can produce steady content right now. I film a lot of videos that never actually get edited. :) I hope to include a few videos in my blog though, so maybe working on those will increase my editing skills and help me be more efficient. Good luck with your channel and blog, I'm excited to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My emphasis is also creative advertising, and my favorite things to do free time is to watch Youtube so that I'm looking forward to seeing you videos!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am currently a public relations emphasis, but I was looking into creative advertising! I like how you put language as one of your interests, does that mean you speak more then one?

    ReplyDelete
  4. diffeerent languages? So like spanish? Because I'm in spanish right now and am struggling big time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Into cars? what would you say is your favorite car of 2017. And congrats on doing the youtube video thing, its not a easy as people think to come up with good video quality and have something to talk about to obtain views etc.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Place for All to Gather

Meet Michael Schurig

Homework options for Friday