Jessica Jones Bio

Hello, I'm Jessica and I'm from Topeka. I am 21 but rather new to college. I am a journalism major with emphasis in film. My ultimate goal is to become a film critic. I have always loved stories, and movies in particular because I believe that film is the most immersive art form. I hope to get more people to feel excited about film by becoming a critic and sharing what I find great about it. I'm also a huge geek who tends to get excited about comics, books, and fictional characters in general. I admit to being rather shy but always looking to make friends.

Comments

  1. The fact that your name is Jessica Jones is awesome and automatically makes you a superhero. Do you or have you thought of making a YouTube channel about reviewing movies and what not? That would be cool :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Place for All to Gather

Meet Michael Schurig

Homework options for Friday