Mallory Rempp Bio

Hey Everyone! My name's Mallory Rempp (soon to be Baker) and I'm starting back up classes in an effort to complete my bachelor's degree. I have an AAS from JCCC in Business Administration that I received back in the stone age...2008.
Full disclosure: I'm 29. So if you need wisdom about mortgages, baby sleep training or finding ways to go to bed by 9pm on a Friday night, I'm your girl.
I have a flock of kids - Adelaide (3.5), William (2), and a stepson, Liam (7). I also have another baby on the way - due in March. I should note that in my early 20's I swore I would never have more than 1 child. This is a perfect example of life and how it surprises the crap out of you. 
In the fictional world where I have spare time, I really enjoy photography, running, and DIY projects. 
As for that change in last name, we're heading to Niagara Falls at some point to get married. In a helicopter. Over the falls. *Side note: I'm terrified of heights & flying
Excited to read all of your bios and get to know you all a little bit better! I work at the Student One Stop in Morgan Hall so if you have any questions about financial aid, need to add/drop classes, or if you just really want to bring me chocolate, please stop by. :)

Comments

  1. Congratulations to your marriage and incoming child! Niagra Falls is an excellent choice and a vacation spot that is currently on my bucket list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww your picture is so cute! I love photography as well. Personally, I have always had a dream to adopt kids one day. My mom tells me all the time that I may change my mind in the future and want one of my own. Life is crazy so you never know! Your wedding sounds like it will be so beautiful, although I would be scared to fly, though, for sure. I also love your voice in this bio, I'm excited to read your blog! You write very well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your children look beautiful, and a Niagra Falls wedding sounds absolutely fantastic. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your picture!! Your wedding sounds like it will be amazing, congratulations!! I also love trying DIY projects, however they usually don't work out all the time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the marriage and the perfect location to tie the knot. Gosh, a lovely gathering of friends and family in front of one of the most amazing waterfalls... Imagine the roaring water and maybe bouquets of native wild flowers. I hope you'll get a rainbow too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so exited to see you coming back to acquire your bachelors! Your family seems so happy, and I am so exited to see all of your projects this semester!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Place for All to Gather

Meet Michael Schurig

Homework options for Friday