Erasmo Nunez's Bio

Hi, I'm Erasmo Nunez! I'm a sophomore mass media major with an emphasis in public relations, I have changed my major three times this far and I feel like I found the perfect fit. I am from Ulysses, Kansas which is small southwest Kansas town. While not in class I serve as the Campus and Community Affairs Director for the Washburn Student Government Association, and I'm also involved in a few other student orgs! I've never been to keen on having a niche or hobby, but I enjoy my work and I enjoy creating content that's pleasing to the eye.

Comments

  1. Your picture is my favorite! So photogenic. I think it's cool that you're so involved on campus! I'm glad you found the perfect major!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Erasmo! It is so cool that you are so FRIENDLY and involved on campus. I would love to hear about all the organizations you are a part of!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Place for All to Gather

Meet Michael Schurig

Homework options for Friday