Kylie Coble Bio


 My name is Kylie Coble and I just transferred as a sophomore to Washburn University after my freshman year at K-State. I loved Manhattan and K-State, but Washburn seemed to be the better choice for me. I am currently majoring in Mass Media and emphasizing in Public Relations. I love traveling, Mexican food, coffee, puppies, and Game of Thrones (my favorite characters are Daenerys and Tyrion).  My love for traveling came from growing up with a father in the military who was moving all the time. I have been to every state except for Michigan and Wyoming, and so far my favorite is Hawaii. However, in the future I hope to live in Colorado or New York.

Comments

  1. Its cool that you've been to primarily every state!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOT! Yes. I recently started obsessing over this show. I think Arya is my favorite character, though I'm only on Season 4 so that could change. Or they could kill her off. Because they like to do that, apparently. So glad to have met you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kylie! We have the same major here at WU, and you seem like such an adventurous person. Amazing that you have been to so many states! Can't wait to learn more about you!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Place for All to Gather

Meet Michael Schurig

Homework options for Friday