Kiley Kohler Bio

My name is Kiley and I am from Abilene, Kansas. I am a freshman at Washburn University currently planning to major in Mass Media. I enjoy photography, hiking, and hanging out with my two best friends. I have a lovely boyfriend of 18 months who plays football at the University of Kansas. Twice during high school, I went to New York City and sang in Carnegie Hall. My senior year, I stayed with a host family in Germany and traveled to several cities within the country. I love traveling and plan to study abroad in college. I recently got an evergreen tree tattooed on my right tricep symbolizing strength, longevity, and my love for nature. I also love cats, coffee, music, and creating artsy Snapchat stories.

Comments

  1. That is so cool that you got to perform at Carnegie, and travel to Germany. Germany is one of the places I would love to travel to in my lifetime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So jealous that you had the chance to preform at Carnegie Hall! I would love to visit New York sometime! Also, coffee and music are some of the best things in life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was searching for yours because I remember seeing something about someone singing at Carnegie Hall and WHAT?! That's crazy. You're amazing. I sang in Branson a couple of years for a competition and thought that was cool. Newsflash: It's not Carnegie Hall. :) So happy to have met you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sit behind you in class and I noticed your tattoo and it is so cool, so happy to now know the meaning! I am in the pursuit of finding a study abroad opportunity and it's nice knowing one other person in my class is too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so cool you have been to NYC! I have always wanted to go there! Also, SO AMAZING you have sung at Carnegie Hall. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Place for All to Gather

Meet Michael Schurig

Homework options for Friday