Ali Dade Bio

Hey! My name is Ali Dade, I'm 21, and originally from Kansas City, KS. I am an English - Creative Writing major, with a Mass Media - Public Relations minor. My hope for the future is to become the Creative Director or run social media for a company and to be a published author. In my free time, I like watching Netflix (too much, some may say), YouTube, or reading one of the many books that I have accumulated in the corner of my bedroom. I'm also very passionate about activism, specifically within the LGBTQIA+ community, and mental health fields.

Comments

  1. Thank you at the event! Watching Netflix and Youtube are almost my daily routine haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also hope to run social media for a large company in the future! I think its awesome that you are so active within those communities!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Running a social media account and being an author are such amazing goals! You seem like a driven person and can definitely accomplish them. I love that you're outspoken about the LGBTQIA community. Not a lot of people are and that is mega awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Running a social media page for a large company would be really cool! I got the opportunity to run my high school's student government page and it became pretty popular! That would be exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I watch way too much Netflix and Youtube as well! I bet creative writing is a fun major! I hope that you can reach your goal and become a Creative Director for a business someday!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Place for All to Gather

Meet Michael Schurig

Homework options for Friday