Rebecca Lewis Bio

I'm Rebecca Lewis, this is my first year here at Washburn University, and my major is Mass Media with an emphasis in Film. I have two siblings currently attending Washburn, and another who has already graduated in May. I spend most of my free time creating useless videos, volunteering at homeless shelters (primarily in Lawrence), and catching up on my favorite TV shows: Empire & Scandal. I enjoy writing, drawing, painting, and reading. Fun/weird facts about me: I have a pet chicken, I love mushrooms, obsessed with Indian food, and like scuba diving.

Comments

  1. Hey Rebecca! I also spend my time creating pointless videos. :) It's fun and creative, and I like to be behind the camera much more than I would like to be in front of it! Right now my Mass Media emphasis is Advertising because I enjoy that as well, and I hope to use video and photography to advertise things and inspire others in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thinking I want to try the scuba diving so let me hear your scuba diving story in your good time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also have siblings that have attended Washburn and are currently attending! You have a pet chicken? That is one of the coolest things I have heard! I also think it's so great that you volunteer at homeless shelters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My brother was a film major and loved it! I would like to go scuba diving someday! My favorite animal is a shark so that would be fun to go scuba diving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's nice to find somebody with both drawing and painting in their bio. I'm a lover of the arts, so I can relate. I also like mushrooms, but none of my immediate family members do, so I don't get to eat them often.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Place for All to Gather

Meet Michael Schurig

Homework options for Friday