Tristan Vannocker's Bio

Tristan Vannocker Bio
Hi my name is Tristan Vannocker! I am a Freshman with a Mass Media major with an emphasis to Film and Video editing. I am from a very small town called Lebo, Kansas which is located southwest from Topeka. I currently do not have a job but hopefully will soon have one! In my free time I like to hang out with friends, listen to music, or play basketball or volleyball. I also tend to watch a lot of TV shows including The Walking Dead, The 100, The Flash, Arrow, and many more! I am also trying to get more involved in campus! I am apart of a fraternity here at Washburn called Sigma Phi Epsilon!

Comments

  1. I love the Walking Dead as well! Its about as horror as I will get in any movie/TV Series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also from a small town and love watching TV shows! I think it's really cool that your try to get more involved. Good luck job hunting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like to play volleyball in my free time too, we should get a team going! Being involved on campus is so important, helps you meet new people, and also helps you better acclimate to this new environment surrounding us! I wish you luck as you look for a job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Place for All to Gather

Meet Michael Schurig

Homework options for Friday