Kendra Wicks


My name is Kendra Wicks and I am from Wichita, Kansas. I fell in love with people and their stories when I was very young. I have always loved creative writing, composing characters and creating new places and things. As I've grown older, though, I have realized the importance of connecting audiences to real people and places as well. That's why I am currently a Mass Media major at Washburn University. I love photography and video and I hope to expand that interest into a media career. I am also passionate about fitness, God, tennis and my guinea pig.

Comments

  1. I'm also into creative writing (that's actually my major) and my favorite part of writing is developing character!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote we become best friends because we love the same things, major in the same thing, enjoy God, and have Guinea pigs and mine needs friends too! Definitely interested in talking to you some day about creative writing and characters :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kendra! Loved hearing about your passions, I can tell you have a huge heart. I love photography as well!! There's always something new to learn. :) So glad to have met you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Place for All to Gather

Meet Michael Schurig

Homework options for Friday