Jessi Kennedy Bio



Hey everyone! My name is Jessi Kennedy and I am from Topeka, KS! I am attending Washburn as a junior this year and I am majoring in Communications with a minor in Mass Media. I am a member of the Delta Gamma sorority here at Washburn and I have the privilege to be the director of public relations. When I am not in class, I enjoy listening to music, watching Netflix/Youtube, and spending time with friends and family. A few of my favorite things are Disney, Game of Thrones, coffee, and romantic comedies. My hobbies include playing piano, guitar, and singing. 

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Singing is a hobby of mine too and I love romantic comedies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am also in a sorority, Zeta Tau Alpha. I love the show Game of Thrones, I am totally addicted to it. It is so cool that you can play the guitar and the piano, I wish I knew how to play an instrument.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also really love Disney and romantic comedies! And I played piano for most of my childhood!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Disney movies!! and Game of Thrones, I am currently going through the seasons right now and I am obsessed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also sing! Sang all throughout high school and now in college. Music has always been special to me, and has something I have always loved to be apart of.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Disney is awesome. I like your hobbies and everything. I love to sing too and watch movies and YouTube. Nice to meet ya

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Place for All to Gather

Meet Michael Schurig

Homework options for Friday