Donald's Intro

Hello. My name is Donald. I look forward to learning the world of mass media. I didnt realize this should be more in depth.
Well, I am a 32 y/o car salesman. I have been doing this job about 7 months. It is a very interesting job with a large amount of frustrating moments. I also dabble in music in my off time. I've written 1500 + songs in my life. Some of those I have actually gotten paid for.
I have a husband (Fiance, actually though I hate that word) of about 3 years. HE's a very tall introvert, which causes its own types of issues, because I'm completely out going.
From time to time, you will see me in various Marvel gear, because I'm a huge Marvel Comics fan. (I'm actually counting down to Avengers: Infinity War Part 1 & 2).
I'm very opinionated and outspoken. So, be careful asking me for mine. Hope that gives a little more insight into my crazy scattered, world.
My blog will be all about the world of cars. However, it's not about the inside or the outside. It is simply about the car buying process. I hope that it will be helpful for customers and salesman alike. Find me at http://thissimplesalesman.blogspot.com/

Comments

  1. Donald, add a photo to your post and you will be golden.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Opposites attract they say. Although, I have seen plenty of examples of that not being true. Anyways, I have sometimes thought about becoming a car salesmen as I have worked on cars for quite a while now, but have never taken the plunge. Mostly because, just like your partner, I am a bit of an introvert. So, talking to new people all the time would be a challenge in and of itself. I'm excited to try new things though, such as this class, best of luck selling cars. Maybe you can write a song about it, and sell it for a million bucks, then you wouldn't have to sell cars anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Donald, I'm a huge Marvel fan too! I'm excited to see what the MCU has in store next! Excited to have you in the class!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Donald, I'm a huge Marvel fan too! I'm excited to see what the MCU has in store next! Excited to have you in the class!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a DC person, but I'm sure we'll find some way to get along. If we HAVE to. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Place for All to Gather

Meet Michael Schurig

Homework options for Friday