Your Average Joe Intro

Hi everyone! My name is Madeline Hill, and you guessed it... I am going to share a little bit about myself in this post.

As I said up above, my name is Madeline, but the nickname I go by is Mel. I'm a born and raised Kansan; however, I spent my first year of college at Southern Illinois University on a tennis scholarship. I decided to transfer back home after my freshman year because my older sister was diagnosed with cancer and I wanted to be closer to her and my family.

Currently, I am living in an apartment and own two pets: a baby kitten and a ferret. (And as I'm currently writing, my baby kitten and ferret are snuggling with each other. So cute). My baby kitten's name is Finn (short for Finnleigh), and my ferret's name is Clyde.


Perhaps the most important information about me is that I am a HUGE food lover and a sports watcher. Put me in front of a T.V. and 9 out of 10 times the first channel I'll flip to will have something to do with sports.

I will be playing tennis for Washburn this year and can't wait for a great semester in Mass Media Boot Camp! Other than this information, there isn't much more about me that would be relevant to put into an introductory post... so,

happy blogging everyone!

With love,
Madeline



Hello again ya'll!

Below I've attached the URL to my blog about my amazing baby kitten, Phinn and my charming baby ferret, Clyde. These two are the best dynamic duo to ever exist! I plan to share funny stories, videos, and pictures of these two and their everyday "adventures" together.

However, with any pets, it's not always smooth sailing with these two. In my blog I will share all the mischief these two find themselves in that keeps their mama (me) on her toes!

http://adventuresofphinnandclyde.blogspot.com

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Place for All to Gather

Meet Michael Schurig

Homework options for Friday