UPDATE: I will be blogging about my experiences with Asperger's Syndrome so check it out!


Hello there everybody!  My name’s Nathaniel Jackson, and yes as Jackson Hermann states, “Yeah, there are lot of Jackson’s here…” in the Bootcamp but I am referred to as Nathaniel.  My dad likes to piss me off and call me Nate, which refers to my old business I used to own prior to being a student at Washburn.  Ironically speaking of Jackson’s my mother’s name is Janet, and my step-dad’s name is Michael.  Yes, just like the famous singer duos.

As I mentioned I once owned a small business, NateDog Productions but now I am working for my BFA as a Graphics Design major with a minor in Mass Media.  I have worked both at the KTKA studios (on SW Chelsea Drive when it just was built) in high school, and since then every few months at KTWU-TV.  In fact, my first course as a Washburn University student was Introduction to Broadcast Production (MM110) in 1999.  This was at the same time I worked at KTKA.

Currently when I am not involved with my coursework, I am working on my web network which involves my personal blog, art gallery, and gaming website with my two YouTube channels.  Plus helping my nephew set-up his own YouTube channels.  One factoid you may not know about me is I have ASD, or known as Asperger’s Syndrome disorder.  While it may sound weird, I am pretty cool with it especially sometimes when I know more than the average person, but the downfall has its mark such as my social life.


Looking forward to this boot camp – at least it’s not an army boot camp Ha!

If you want to check out my website network, head over to http://www.NathanielJackson.com!

Comments

  1. Well, I never went through any military's boot camp, so I'm not sure how much in common it might have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very interesting career history! I'll try to keep up on reading your blog, us Jacksons have to stick together, whether first or last name!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Place for All to Gather

Meet Michael Schurig

Homework options for Friday