Brooke's introduction

Hello everyone,
My name is Brooke Tuma. I am a freshman here at Washburn majoring in Mass Media. I grew up on a farm outside a small town called Morrowville K.S. with my parents and a little brother. Both of my parents are farmers.

Some hobbies of mine include photography, watching movies, and taking naps.

I have one dog named Bailey and eight cats all named after characters on Game of Thrones. I'm more of a cat person than a dog person.

My favorite sport to play is track. In High School I threw the discus, shot put, and javelin. But, my favorite sport to watch is MMA. Ronda Rousey is my hero. I don't care if she lost she is still my hero.

I am very excited about taking this class. I hope to learn all your names soon.


Brooke Tuma

Comments

  1. I hate to admit it but, I have a small herd of cats myself. Most of them live outside though, and I swear in the beginning there was just one. I think they must tell the other cats where the good food is or something. I also have a dog and a snake. No one seems to like the snake though. Hmm, not sure why. Anyways, I hope your Freshman year has gotten off to a good start. I know transitioning to a larger school can be daunting sometimes. Washburn is quite awesome though, and I think you will like it here.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Place for All to Gather

Meet Michael Schurig

Homework options for Friday