http://renaissancetips.blogspot.com/ This is the link to my blog! This blog will be tips and stories about the Renaissance Festival and other fun things!

Hello everyone! My name is Samantha Abendroth, but most people know me as Sammi

I was actually born in Phoenix, Arizona, but my family moved to Carbondale, Kansas to be closer to my dads’ family. I went to high school at Santa Fe Trail high school and dual graduated with my Associates degree from Allen. Now I’m a freshman at Washburn and majoring in Mass Media with an emphasis in contemporary journalism.
             
A few fun facts about myself are that I love to read and play video games! My dream job would actually be to work as a film editor or to write. I have actually been toying with several different story ideas, but can’t stick to just one way of going with them.
          
I look forward to what this class has to bring this semester and getting to know everyone!



Comments

  1. I used to plan to write stories, but what I really did was write lots of character sketches and descriptions about who they were and what they would be like. My family is full of zany folks, so I always worried they would get mad if they recognized themselves in my writing…

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sammi! I am so glad that we became friends this year! I can't wait to see what your future holds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Sammi! I also took quite a few classes from Allen while still in highschool. It's a great way to get a lot of stuff out of the way early on. I also love reading and writing! Editing would be an awesome career to pursue.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've accomplished a lot for only being a freshman, I admire and am jealous of that! I love to write and hope to be able to do some reporting/journalism within my career in the criminal justice field

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Place for All to Gather

Meet Michael Schurig

Homework options for Friday