Me at 19

Hey all! My name is Sophia-Joelle Oswald. People usually just call me Sophie or Sophia. You can call me whichever you wish. I'm originally from Lawrence, KS but I've been living in Topeka, KS for most of my life.

I'm a sophomore and my major is Mass Media with an emphasis in Film & Video as well as a minor in History. It was hard for me to choose a major because I am interested in so many things. I could see myself doing any job in entertainment.

I probably shouldn't stop there, right? I guess I will just say a few random things about me. 

I like almost every sport but I can barely stand american football. Soccer is my absolute favorite sport and I'm always in the mood to watch a game. I'm a democrat and I've supported Bernie Sanders' campaign this year. I'm a vegan. I make sure to give at least one stranger a compliment every day. I truly do stick to that because I am a huge fan of putting positive energy out into the world. 

I love comedy, but who doesn't. I could go on and on about TV shows but a few of my favorites are Parks and Recreation, How I Met Your Mother, and Gilmore Girls. I'm the same with films so I'll just name a handful of my favorites. I really enjoy Stuck in Love (it sounds really cheesy and lovey dovey but for the most part it's a film about writers), Ask Me Anything, and all of the Lord of the Rings films. 

I'm excited to be taking this class and am looking forward to getting to know some new people. 


this is the link to my blog: http://diaryofacollegevegan.blogspot.com




Comments

  1. Hmm, I would love to crown you the queen of Washburn soccer and pay you to write stories for the newspaper. What do you think of this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Sophie! I supported Bernie Sanders during this election as well. Feel the Bern! I am looking forward to getting to know you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Sophie! It's cool to have you back in a class with me since WU 101! I remember saying you were a vegan once. Being vegan is so cool and I think you're making a really awesome choice to do that. I also eat plant based usually. Hit me up with some recipes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Sophie! It's cool to have you back in a class with me since WU 101! I remember saying you were a vegan once. Being vegan is so cool and I think you're making a really awesome choice to do that. I also eat plant based usually. Hit me up with some recipes :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Place for All to Gather

Meet Michael Schurig

Homework options for Friday