Who is Anna Ciummo?

Hi everyone! My name is Anna Ciummo and I am super excited to be in MM199 with you all. I am a sophomore here at Washburn, with a major in English and a minor in Mass Media. I may double minor with computer science as well.

Right now, I am taking 15 hours of classwork, along with several small job positions. I am a barista at Caribou Coffee in the Hyvee grocery store, a sales associate at the TSCPL  library bookstore, as well as a Peer Educator for the Washburn FYE program.

This may sound weird, but I really love school and working. Productivity and organization is almost therapeutic for me. I don't know what I'd do with myself if I didn't have school, but I know I'd be doing a lot of reading and writing.

Someday, I hope to attend graduate school and get my MLS, or Master's of Library Science. My dream job would be to work in a public or university library, helping students with research and writing.

A few of my favorite pastimes would be reading, writing, drinking tea and coffee, watching YouTube, knitting, and hanging out with friends. I come from a big, outgoing Italian family and they mean the world to me. One of my favorite places on earth is Omaha, NE where my grandparents live.

Here is a picture of my grandma, cousin, and I. I'm the one in the orange with the curly hair (Can we just note the awesomeness of my grandma with her pink hair?).




Good luck to everyone in the MM199 class!

Comments

  1. Anna, we already miss you in Student Media.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're pretty awesome as I can tell having two classes with you. We should definitely get tea sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to agree you Grandma's pink hair is awesome. She seems like a really wonderful women.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you're really busy! But you don't have a problem with it and that's great! I'm excited to be in this class with you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you're really busy! But you don't have a problem with it and that's great! I'm excited to be in this class with you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad we have another class together this semester. It's really cool that you want to work in a library. I don't know many people who do. We seem to have a lot in common and I am looking forward to getting to know you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Place for All to Gather

Meet Michael Schurig

Homework options for Friday