Introducing Allan Williford

Hello everyone. My name is Allan Williford. I am from McPherson, Kansas which is a small town that  is located in the middle of Kansas. I have lived in many different cities. I have been up in Chicago, Illinois, Austen, Texas, and Kansas. I have probably moved a total of seven or eight times.

I am a junior here at Washburn. I am currently a mass media public relations major with a minor in English.

I love sports, mostly football. I enjoy being a part of fantasy football every year. I also enjoy watching movies, tv shows, and listening to country music. I am also fascinated with magic/illusions and learning how to perform them.

I am definitely looking forward to this class. I am also ready to start blogging.

Comments

  1. Sports, you say? We need some beat writers for Student Media? You can watch the football game and get paid to write a story afterward. Let me know if you are interested!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my best friend goes to school in McPherson right now! I'm looking forward to reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Allan I also have a big interest in football and enjoy doing fantasy every year. Looking forward to being in our blogging group with you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Place for All to Gather

Meet Michael Schurig

Homework options for Friday