Tavian's introduction

Hey everyone it's Tavian Robinson! But you can call me Tay. I'm not from Kansas I'm actually from OFallon Missouri! For some of you who don't know where that is.. It's by St.Louis and if you don't know where that is then I can not help you. I played football my whole life and now I'm playing football for our team the inchabods! I'm a really cool guy, funny, cute... And lovable!! My dream job is to get and internship with marvel and pursue my job with them! Well there's a little about me, let's make this year a good one!

Comments

  1. I know where you live. I actually have an uncle who lives there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Confidence is definitely your strong point. Sadly I welcome you to Topeka. I have a feeling you will make this class quite interesting. Good luck in the games this season!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree you seem very outgoing! Good for you great skill to have! Good luck in your games this year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there, Tay! Welcome to KS. I visited St. Louis a couple summers ago and it is so beautiful up there! It would be seriously awesome to get a job at Marvel or Disney or Warner Bros someday! I'm with you on that.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Place for All to Gather

Meet Michael Schurig

Homework options for Friday