About Cassie Nichols

Hey everyone!
My name is Cassie Nichols. I am a Freshman this year and I am from Overland Park, KS. I was born in Tulsa, OK but moved to Kansas 10 years ago. I play on the Women's Soccer team here at Washburn. Soccer has always been a huge part of my life and I have been playing since I was 4 years old. I have always pictured myself playing in college so I'm super excited to be here.
Aside from soccer I love writing, shopping, and hanging out with my friends & family. I interned for 435 Magazine of KC last spring which I absolutely loved because I got to work with fashion and lifestyle, as well as improve my writing skills. As for family I have one little sister named Claire who just turned 13. We also own a black and red dachshund who I am obsessed with named Baxter.

http://lifeofasoccergrl.blogspot.com Here is my blog link... It's called "A Day in the Life of a Soccer Girl."

Comments

  1. Welcome to campus. I look forward to attending one of your games, but I have to warn you that I have no idea about the game of soccer. Mostly I feel tired after watching all of the running…

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Cassie! Your dog is absolutely adorable. I can't wait to watch you rock the soccer field!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw your dog is so cute! I will def be coming to a soccer game to watch you play!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Cassie! I too love writing, shopping, and hanging out with friends. They are great stress relievers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know I'm the third person saying this but your dog is really cute! I wish I had a dachshund.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your dog is absolutely adorable! Good luck in soccer this year!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Place for All to Gather

Meet Michael Schurig

Homework options for Friday