Hey guys!

Okay honestly I have no idea what I am doing, I have no idea how to blog or what to say. I am so not tech savy, I can use my iphone and facebook and that is about it. I am not a mass media major so please don't laugh at me when I can't figure out what is going on 90% of the time.

I am originally from San Ramon, California. I moved to Omaha in July of 2014, then I moved down to topeka in January so I am fairly new to Kansas. I am studying Criminal Justice and hope to become a Juvenile Probation Officer one day.

I am obsessed with my chihuahua - mini pinscher mix named Poncho. He is the cutest dog ever and my absolute best friend. I am a full time student and I work full time at the Toy Store here in Topeka.

I have Crohn's Disease, so I will probably be blogging about how I survive college while battling a chronic illness. I don't really know what else to say but I look forward to learning how to use all these fancy websites this semester!

Also I'm not sure what we are supposed to do with this whole picture ordeal that was mentioned in class? Some people posted their pictures on this post so I guess I'll do the same. I'm not trying to post an awkward selfie so I guess this is my most recent picture I've taken. Once again I really don't know what I'm doing I am totally winging this just like I do with every other aspect of my life.

here is the link to my blog! hope yall enjoy reading it and can get an insight to my crazy life! Feel free to ever ask my any questions :) http://crohnieincollege.blogspot.com/


Comments

  1. Well, you look pretty competent to me. I think you will sail through this class just fine. Welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had some family and friends that studied Criminal Justice. You will do great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your major! Also, I hope we get to see some pictures of your dog on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your dog sounds super cute. I love chihuahuas!! Good luck this year

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so jealous that you're from California... what brought you to Omaha originally?

    Looking forward to your posts about how you handle your illness in such a positive way. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Place for All to Gather

Meet Michael Schurig

Homework options for Friday