A little about Isaiah Bell

About me

Hi all! My name is Isaiah Bell, I was born in Topeka, Kansas but I grew up in a lot of places. I spent most of my childhood growing up in Texas, Michigan, and Arizona just to name a few places before coming back home to go to school.

 I am a sophomore here at Washburn University, I don't really know what I want to major in at the moment but I am leaning towards something to do with mass media. I took a class with Dr. Chorba last semester and I kind of give him the credit for be able to get me interested in this field.

Like most college students I enjoy most forms of media, over the summer I was able to catch up on several shows thanks to this handy app called Netflix. I was able to watch season 1 and 2 of Daredevil. I am a huge fan of music, particulary rap and  hip hop and some of my favorite artist are Kanye West, Kendrick Lamar, J. Cole, Denzel Curry, and the up and coming Lil Dicky.

I am a huge movie fan and I love analyzing and discussing them with people to hear different view points. I watch a lot of films that most people probably haven't heard of before as well as all the big Hollywood blockbusters that everyone knows about.

I have several hobbies some of the big ones are fantasy football, working out, doing almost anything outside, building PCs, and volunteering to any good cause if I have the time to spare. The picture of the doggie is my dog Winston and I actually adopted him from the Humane Society one of the main places I frequently volunteer at.

I've never blogged before so this will be pretty new to me and so far it seems like it'll be a lot of fun.


Comments

  1. I'm not a big dog person, but I absolutely love to hear what people name their pets. Winston is a great name. My son named his puppy Zelda, and I think we all have our own nicknames for her. RIght now Jake seems to be calling her Zellie, more than Zelda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the picture of your dog. I think it's hilarious when animals take on "human" characteristics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful dog! I love dogs too and have three myself. I also became interested in Mass Media after having class with Chorba.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your dog is too cute. I am a crazy dog lady so I was automatically drawn to your post. It's hard deciding what to major in, I changed my major before I settled with criminal justice! Whatever you choose, I hope it is something you love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your dog is too cute. I am a crazy dog lady so I was automatically drawn to your post. It's hard deciding what to major in, I changed my major before I settled with criminal justice! Whatever you choose, I hope it is something you love!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Place for All to Gather

Meet Michael Schurig

Homework options for Friday