What Up, I'm Will

Hey guys. My name is Will Hartner.
I'm a mass media student with an emphasis in film and video. I am minoring in Jazz studies. I play bass in the Jazz band. I played percussion in the Wind Ensemble too. Music for me is like an uber-hobby. I grew up doing it, and I still love it and what not.
Other than music my hobbies include video games and a little bit of table top gaming. Not much else really.
As far as sports go, I like watching hockey and not really anything else. The Roadrunners are a ton of fun. If you've never been, you should go!
Well anyway, it's late. I'm excited to see everyone tomorrow.

Also, here's to prove I know how to Link

Comments

  1. I highly recommend WU's music events to my friends all the time. I especially love Vespers and the early fall concert.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wished I could play an instrument, sing, or do anything musically really. You'll have to show me your ways! My talents tend to lay elsewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm also majoring in Mass Media with an emphasis in film and video. So we will probably be seeing each other down the road in other classes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Place for All to Gather

Meet Michael Schurig

Homework options for Friday