A Short Look Into My Life

Hello Everyone!

My name is Reilly Peuser and I come from a small town of about 6,000 people called Paola, Kansas.

I am a freshman and I am majoring in Mass Media with an emphasis in Advertising and Public Relations.

I was the editor-in-chief of my high school yearbook for both my junior and senior year. That is where I found my passion and knew I wanted to go into the Mass Media field.

I have two brothers - one older, one younger - who have always ganged up on me, but I still love them dearly.

I also have a miniature dachshund named Beanie whom I love with all my heart.

So, that is a little bit about me but if you want to know more, but ask!

Also, have you been feeling down because you can't find anything fun to do on a college budget? Are you really craving a certain kind of food, but don't want to pay an arm and a leg to get it? Or do you just find yourself bored throughout the day and are looking for something to do? Look no more! Come take a look at my college survival guide blog! http://reillyssurvivalguide.blogspot.com/


Comments

  1. Have you signed up to work for Student Media yet? We love HS experience in yearbook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Reilly! My concentration is in Public Relations too! I was also heavily involved with my HS yearbook. Fun stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice intro! I have always wanted a brother or sister, as I grew up an only child, but when I here about the sibling rivalries out there I always second guess that thought, haha. I was also the editor of my high school yearbook and I will always have fond memories of putting those books together. Well, I hope things are going good for you so far, and with that, welcome to Washburn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Reilly! It has been great getting to know you this year, and I look forward to what the future holds!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Place for All to Gather

Meet Michael Schurig

Homework options for Friday