Hello! My name is Bryan Grabauskas and I am a Mass Media Major with an emphasis on journalism. I am a junior but this is my first year as a mass media major. I started my freshman year as a pre-pharmacy major. Then, when I realized I wasn’t the biggest fan of science, I spent a year trying to figure out what to do. And now, here I am! I don’t have much experience in this field but I am eager to learn.
     I was born in Topeka, KS and have spent my whole life here, other than a year spent at KU. I have traveled a little, mainly all in the U.S. I enjoy time spent faraway but always am glad to be home.
     My favorite things to do are playing videogames, watching movies, and watching/playing football. Of course, that’s when I’m not doing homework. Anyway, here’s of picture of me sleeping on my dog.





Read my blog at http://haveyouplayedit.blogspot.com/

Comments

  1. As I writer/editor, I'm always encouraging students to ask themselves if any small details have been overlooked. Of course, your readers want to know the name of your dog, who seems pretty chill.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh sorry that would be oliver. He is one of three, the other two are stitch and gypsy!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Place for All to Gather

Meet Michael Schurig

Homework options for Friday