All things Target

By Taylor Long

To many people, Target is somewhere to buy groceries or maybe a few necessities. For me, I could go walk around that store in the clothing or beauty section for hours. It's not that big, but Target makes me very indecisive at times.

Although many people may disagree, I think that Target has one of the best clothing sections. Their clothes are fairly priced and very trendy. Instead of spending $100+ on a pair of jeans, you can buy some at Target for $20 which I call a win. The clothes sold at Target are super comfortable and cheaper than most stores in a mall.

The women's athletic section at Target is quite small and maybe a little pricey, but they have some of the best work out clothes. Their leggings are some of the best I own even if they are on the high end of things. Also, they have a huge selection of swim suites, but can also be more money than what I want to spend. They also have a very wide selection of shoes and sandals which I love and can finish off an outfit for as low as $15!


If you're wanting to stay up to date with the latest trending clothing and accessories, shop at Target!













Photo by Taylor Long

Comments

  1. I agree 100%! The pair of jeans I wear almost everyday is from Target and I get a lot of people asking where I got them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got a lot of my swimsuits from Target. They are on the pricier side but I love them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Place for All to Gather

Meet Michael Schurig

Homework options for Friday