Affordable & Trendy.. Whos that?

By Taylor Long

If you like trendy and affordable, well I think I have found just what you need!

SHEIN is an online store ranging from women's clothing, men's clothing, swimwear, kids, and even home and living essentials.

If you download the app to your mobile device, you get exclusive offers that are usually 10-30% off your order, but this is changing every day. As you can tell by my picture, I have started to add a few things to my bag and I blame it on being quarantined. You can also see that there are some very cute clothes for a very low dollar amount.

Shopping on this site or in app can allow you to buy something you wouldn't necessarily buy because it would be too expensive. this is why SHEIN is one of my favorite places to shop. Stores like American Eagle or Buckles would be double or even triple the price and you're essentially getting the same product.

Click here to shop SHEIN new arrivals and more!






Photo by Taylor Long

Comments

  1. I wanted to try that website but my mom said don't trust it because t is so cheap.. I am still going to try it though

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've tried both shein and romwe. I love how cheap the stuff is, but it takes a while for it to ship. I would still highly recommend it though!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Place for All to Gather

Meet Michael Schurig

Homework options for Friday