Fabletics: A Way to Cheat the System

By Taylor Long

I'm the type of person who will buy something if I think it's a good deal. $90 leggings is not something I would usually spend my money on, so using this hack I have been able to purchase 8 different pairs of leggings for the price of one.

Here's how I did it.

When you go to the Fabletics website, you have the option to shop as a guest or sign up as a VIP member. Always, always choose VIP member but make sure you read the fine print. This allows you to use an email to get 2 for $24 leggings when you sign up. One thing that you have to remember every month is to log in and "skip the month" or simply cancel your VIP membership so you don't get charged for that month.

Personally, I always just cancel my membership and then when I feel like I need to buy more, I just sign up again with a different email and you will get the 2 for $24 deal once again. It's quite simple and I'm amazed that they haven't done something to make it to where you can't do that.

One thing I don't like is that after you use your 2 for $24 deal, you have to pay almost full price for anything else you may want, even that third pair of leggings. This is also another reason why I just cancel my membership because I can probably find something similar for a fraction of the price.

Photo by Taylor Long


Comments

  1. I'm definitely going to try this now! I wear leggings so often and they become worn out within 6 months; I can't afford expensive leggings that often. This is a great price for two pairs, especially from Fabletics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. As college students, we gotta find a way to yoink the system in our favor sometimes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Place for All to Gather

Meet Michael Schurig

Homework options for Friday