Old Navy, Hit or Miss?

By Taylor Long

Growing up, I'm pretty sure my sister and I only owned Old Navy Clothes. It was the one store we would always have to stop in before leaving the mall and also the only place my Grandma bought us clothes. You would think I would be over this place and never want to go back considering some of the clothes I had worn as a child.

That apparently didn't stop me.


Old Navy is one of those stores that you don't really know what to expect until you're inside. Sometimes they have really cute clothes for a good price and sometimes their clothes are just flat out ugly. They also almost always have different deals going on for different clothing items. Also, you can't forget the $1 flip flops during the summer time!


This store has also helped my family create a tradition with their iconic Old Navy flag shirts. Each year for family pictures, we are guaranteed to get a good ole flag shirt and it's all thanks to Old Navy themselves.

Enjoy this awkward family picture from 2005 in the one and only, Old Navy flag shirts!


Photo by Catrina Funk

Comments

  1. I love old navy! It will always be good in my book and I loved the picture by the way lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Old Navy seems like one of the most underrated stores. They always have some sort of sale going and they have some cute jeans and jean shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The $1 flip flops were the biggest mood that existed.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Place for All to Gather

Meet Michael Schurig

Homework options for Friday