Media Exposure

Photo by: Quay'Shawn Akins took in Basic Photography

Its kind of crazy how what we can all say as people living on the world we can relate to each other and say we went through a pandemic(COVIC-19) 20 years from now.  During this experience I can say a lot of time has been spent on my phone which made me notice a lot of stuff about my self. Does social media effect you when there is too much time spent on it? Especially when we are to do nothing, ordered to quarantine for our safety of course and not only scroll up and down our phones but also watch a lot of breaking news on TV. That's a lot of media exposure but
How much is too much?
When really all you can do that I gained a lot of stress from just seeing/hearing a lot of news that brings me anxiety like who wants to be in the house for 3 months as a possibility was told one day watching TV. I came up with things to do lie take walks, listen to music, delete social media, face time friends, homework, learn my family, and lastly watch basketball highlights i'm passing this information to take steps away from the media a little to reality:
Americans Deserve Better Than the Media Is Giving Them

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Place for All to Gather

Meet Michael Schurig

Homework options for Friday