Media Exposure: Intro

By: Quay'Shawn Akins

The first day that we went into the Stay at home order I didn't really take it as serious as I did now.By that I mean I thought it was going to be for like a week or that since we experience sickness like Ebola or Swine flu that doctors would fix it fast. Unfortunately, this is like day 246(not really) so this is a pretty serious thing. The day I realized "OK this is serious" and " OK this world is in trouble". Well watching CBS seeing the president and Dr. Birx during these weeks on the world news. Them taking turns to speak about what to expect and not to expect I'm think I would see something serious on TV like people wearing masks or something crazy like flu scene. I'm still watching the TV our president laughing and joking, there were promises made by him that this virus wouldn't even touch serious on this US while the doctor is in a more serious mode than him, just seeing things like that during this time especially. I would have to say hearing all those stories to seeing different posts on social media that made me a little worried so much to turn my television off and phone off that is when less media exposure mode was activated!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Place for All to Gather

Meet Michael Schurig

Homework options for Friday