Billie Eilish Today

By: Hannah March





Billie Eilish has become one of today's best pop stars. She is known nationally by millions of people around the world. This all started by her writing a song with her brother and posting it on Soundcloud "just for fun". She has become an iconic female role model. This goes to show that no matter how cliche it sounds you can achieve just about anything if you just go for it. She is a multi grammy winner and has hit 9.3 million followers on instagram. She has met many legendary people along that way. Billie continues to amaze her crowds with each and every song she comes out with and I believe things will continue that way for her for many more years. Her personality and attitude has helped her tremendously along that way. For as young as she is and was when she started she was faced with many adult decisions to make and has continuously made choices to better herself and the ones around her. Her achievements are outstanding and more than most people make in an entire lifetime. As of 2020 the 18 year olds net worth has come to be roughly $6 million dollars. She has and will continue to blow me away and I am positive her other fans would say the same thing.
Billie Eilish Interview: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YltHGKX80Y8

Comments

  1. Love her music. I wish I could have been this talented at 18

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just learned of her from a video I like a few songs from her

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her music is fire. It makes me wonder how much more successful she'll be when she's older.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even my mom has gotten into Billie Eilish, so that goes to show how far her audience stretches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have heard a couple of her songs. I didn't know she was that young.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Place for All to Gather

Meet Michael Schurig

Homework options for Friday